Overwhelmed by college, sorority life, or post-grad life?
Welcome to College Girl Smarts, blog dedicated to helping college-aged women navigate college, sorority life, and post-college life. My goal is to help you succeed no matter where your college journey takes you.
Navigating college and making the transition to post-grad life is not always easy!
From managing your personal finances, renting your first apartment, going to college, surviving post-grad life, working a 9 to 5, to just simply getting yourself fed and to bed every night–easy just ain’t the word to describe it.
But that’s ok, that’s why you’re here. To learn how to thrive in college and make the transition into what life has to offer after college.
Welcome to College Girl Smarts!
I know you:
- Want to feel fulfilled
- Be financially stable
- Stay motivated with your college academics and get the degree
- Conquer adulthood one coffee cup at a time
- Be confident in yourself
- Be willing to get out of your comfort zone
- Keep your living space clean (just for once!!)
- Move out of your parent’s house
- Stay on top of your schedule and responsibilities
- And ultimately thrive as an adult!
collegegirlsmarts.com is here to guide you to help you achieve all of these things and more.
- What To Expect When Taking Online College Classes
- How To Apply To Grad School
- How To Stay Motivated To Study In College
- Zoom Classroom Etiquette For College Students
- The Complete Guide To Virtual Sorority Recruitment
- 77 Sorority Family Lineage Names Your Fam Will Love
- How To Choose The Perfect Sorority Big Or Little
- How To Drop Your Sorority
I’m here for you through the highs and lows, the crazy and the sane, and everything in between. I promise to always be open and transparent with you. And I know that at the end of the day, we can thrive in college and in adulthood together!
Who’s the girl behind the blog?
Hey there! My name is Juliet and I’m the blogger behind College Girl Smarts.
CollegeGirlSmarts.com was originally created in January 2019 but was relaunched in July 2020 as a means of helping other college-aged women find success in college, sorority life, and make the transition into adulthood.
I graduated from college in December 2018 with my Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Statistics.
During my time in college, I was part of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority at a large southern university, studied abroad in China, and spent two semesters as an undergraduate teaching assistant, and another semester as an undergraduate research assistant.
When I graduated from college, I remember being so overwhelmed by the adult world. I remember lying awake at night thinking about my finances, my career, and what the heck I was going to do the next 5 to 10 years of my life.
College, for me, was a safety net. Adulthood was like leaping into an ocean and not knowing how to swim.
But I finally got it together and so far since graduating college:
- I started my first “big girl” job as a Vision Therapist
- Moved into my first apartment with my boyfriend of 10+ years
- Got my personal finances in check–still figuring out the career part
- And quit my job as a vision therapist to go to graduate school for applied statistics
You can find me blogging away at 4 AM or in the middle of the day when I need a break from school. Outside of blogging, you can find me me pinning away on Pinterest. You can also contact me if you have any questions, comments, or a business inquiry.